SUA videos | Syracusefan.com

SUA videos

hosted by sidearm so i would expect there would be issues.. really no reason for it other than poor design, its low bandwidth feed and low volume most of the time so it should work better than it does.

hosted by sidearm so i would expect there would be issues.. really no reason for it other than poor design, its low bandwidth feed and low volume most of the time so it should work better than it does.

It's awful.

Had the same problem and reported it to SUA admin. They said it works better with a browser other than Internet Explorer. I used FireFox and it improved.

Had the same problem and reported it to SUA admin. They said it works better with a browser other than Internet Explorer. I used FireFox and it improved.

There's an answer. Instead of working well with the most common browser they advise people to switch if they want a statisfactory experience.

Dopes.

people still use IE? is there anything it does work well with?

people still use IE? is there anything it does work well with?

Probably the vast majority of people who take their pc out of the box and don't change a thing. And some people don't have admin rights for their daily driver.

the streams use a plugin for most browsers so its not really a browser issue assuming you have the correct plugin.

the streams use a plugin for most browsers so its not really a browser issue assuming you have the correct plugin.

So what's the magic plugin? Because I get the same issue with Chrome (what I typically use), or IE (what I need for many work applications), or Firefox (which I downloaded because what the hell).

The videos start out playing just fine. Then they get hung up. Then they work it out, then they get hung up again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Never had that problem until this year.

its not a plugin issue.. its a problem with the company that runs the site.. they have either server issues or bandwidth issues or both. sidearm is terrible but for some reason that have a niche market and people continue to use them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom