Suck it Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Suck it Kentucky

20Plus

I am happy they lost! S Carolina is worse then some of our losses

Really and sadly we have to root for North Carolina Duke Georgetown and Connecticut because we play those chumps.

Eh. A Frank Martin team is going to make it tough on anybody. Home game for the Gamecocks as well. They were 66 in KenPom before the game. Wake is 83. Bonnies are 64.

Really and sadly we have to root for North Carolina Duke Georgetown and Connecticut because we play those chumps.

In that case I'm really sad about UConn getting blown out by Memphis tonight.

Really, really torn up and devastated.

But the sun will rise tomorrow.

I hate Uconn more then snow but we need a resume boost because we don't take care of business

In that case, I guess I have to root for UNC and Duke, because I'm not under any circumstances going to wish for a UConn or Georgetown win.

(OK, maybe I would wish that they win enough to keep Ollie and Ewing exactly where they are.)

It's always great to see the NBA's minor league team lose, but I still have trouble rooting for some of those teams on your list regardless of our resume.

You should get a like just for the thread title itself. lol

I hate Uconn more then snow but we need a resume boost because we don't take care of business

I still cheer for UConn to lose and it will not impact our tourney chances.

1) It's basically impossible for this to be deemed a "quality" win. UConn is just not good enough to get its RPI up to those level. At the end of the day it will be a neutral win against a decent team.

2) If we end up right on the bubble, our RPI will be one of the strength's in our resume whether UConn wins or craps the bad.

Eh. A Frank Martin team is going to make it tough on anybody. Home game for the Gamecocks as well. They were 66 in KenPom before the game. Wake is 83. Bonnies are 64.

but the loss is truly worse than it looks from afar. I was watching the game and kentucky had a 14 point lead near midway through the second half and then looked absolutely clueless and disinterested the rest of the game. some guy missed a dunk and that lead to a three point play the other way..and that was the end of the game even though kentucky still lead after that series of events. JC didn't look like he cared that much either. I'd say this group of kentucky frosh is the worst in years.

but the loss is truly worse than it looks from afar. I was watching the game and kentucky had a 14 point lead near midway through the second half and then looked absolutely clueless and disinterested the rest of the game. some guy missed a dunk and that lead to a three point play the other way..and that was the end of the game even though kentucky still lead after that series of events. JC didn't look like he cared that much either. I'd say this group of kentucky frosh is the worst in years.

Yeah, after the fact I realized that they blew a big lead. Definitely not the typical UK freshmen everyone is accustomed to seeing though Knox is very good, IMO.

I guess they miss Quade. 0 assists from their guards last night.

UK message board not happy with diallo. "Diallo thinks he is so much better than he is. Really a problem and I think if he sits he will get real salty!"
Probably good he didn't come here.

Wait until next year when Frank has Zion playing for him.

I've never seen a fan base who has really nothing to do with anything to do with the team hate another team so much. It's comical.

I've never seen a fan base who has really nothing to do with anything to do with the team hate another team so much. It's comical.
dumb. I don't know of a fanbase in America that doesn't HATE kentucky

Is he leaning there?
Frank has been recruiting Zion for a long time. They are said to have an excellent relationship and Zion has SC on his short list. Our boy Roy has been working hard too but Frank may have the edge. It's going to be a close call for Zion.

Frank has been recruiting Zion for a long time. They are said to have an excellent relationship and Zion has SC on his short list. Our boy Roy has been working hard too but Frank may have the edge. It's going to be a close call for Zion.
would put my $$$ on kentucky for that one (cuz it is about $$$ afterall)

would put my $$$ on kentucky for that one (cuz it is about $$$ afterall)
Not sure Cal has any more leverage than Frank or Roy. Zion may decide to stay as the home state boy for one season. He'll have plenty of opportunity for $$$ after next year.

Not sure Cal has any more leverage than Frank or Roy. Zion may decide to stay as the home state boy for one season. He'll have plenty of opportunity for $$$ after next year.
cal got all kind of $leverage$

I still cheer for UConn to lose and it will not impact our tourney chances.

1) It's basically impossible for this to be deemed a "quality" win. UConn is just not good enough to get its RPI up to those level. At the end of the day it will be a neutral win against a decent team.

2) If we end up right on the bubble, our RPI will be one of the strength's in our resume whether UConn wins or craps the bad.
I absolutely agree with this it is spot on

That would be cool if he landed in Columbia. I like FMartin. His teams play hard and his kids will run through walls for him.

I will not root for gtown, or duke, or uconn because our resume needs a boost. If we can't earn our way in, so be it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom