Suggestion? | Syracusefan.com

Suggestion?

JazzNC

Starter
i have found keeping up on the NCAA scandal thread to be hard...

What do you all think of a separate thread for each school named?

It might make it easier to find information.
That way if you want to read up about Miami's involvement you can go to that thread.

Just throwing out the idea because it's getting hard to sift through it all, and it appears the list is growing.

Thoughts?

That way if you want to read up about Miami's involvement you can go to that thread.

Just throwing out the idea because it's getting hard to sift through it all, and it appears the list is growing.

Thoughts?
Maybe you should spend less time working like myself. Or whatever you do with your so called time that is taking you away from this.

Thoughts?
OE started one on Miami a little bit ago called Miami on the clock, but I do kind of like your idea.

Maybe you should spend less time working like myself. Or whatever you do with your so called time that is taking you away from this.

Or maybe we could make it a little easier for folks. I can't be the only one who can see the benefit of a thread for each school involved.

OE started one on Miami a little bit ago called Miami on the clock, but I do kind of like your idea.

Thanks... maybe it would have to come from the mods, I don't know. I think it'd make life easier.

Or maybe we could make it a little easier for folks. I can't be the only one who can see the benefit of a thread for each school involved.

We was joking with you...

Personally I prefer a bunch of posters starting threads called "my thoughts"
I like what Jack said, is that a possibility just having a board to discuss the scandal.

I know we did that for BF can we do that again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom