Summer League | Syracusefan.com

Summer League

ssbriefcase

Hall of Fame
Just finished watching Celtics vs OKC. Fab and KJ had solid games for their debut. Fab had some nice blocks, and hit a long jumper. KJ impressed me from an effort standpoint. And I didn't see a single time he tried his backup dribble to the basket only to lose the ball move. Dennis Scott one of the announcers said he impressed him the most. Rautins didn't get in the game from what I saw, just sat with his warmups on the OKC bench.

Just finished watching Celtics vs OKC. Fab and KJ had solid games for their debut. Fab had some nice blocks, and hit a long jumper. KJ impressed me from an effort standpoint. And I didn't see a single time he tried his backup dribble to the basket only to lose the ball move. Dennis Scott one of the announcers said he impressed him the most. Rautins didn't get in the game from what I saw, just sat with his warmups on the OKC bench.

Mike Waters tweeted that Rautins is sidelined with an ankle foot injury.

I thought Rautins was on Milwaukee's summer team?
You're right I had to double check rosters. But I swear that was Rautins on the bench for OKC, and it was a close up too. I haven't even been drinking today, maybe I should start.:)

You're right I had to double check rosters. But I swear that was Rautins on the bench for OKC, and it was a close up too. I haven't even been drinking today, maybe I should start.:)

no.. i guarantee you it was rautins. i saw the close up too. no way it was anyone else. does milwaukee play in orlando or vegas(or w/e the other summer league is)?

Rautins is on OKC.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rautins is on OKC.

Wow, could there be a worse team for him to be trying to get a spot on? OKC doesn't really seem like a team looking for another outside shooter.

I swear I saw him shooting baskets at the Melo/Joyce Center on Friday.

I just checked both summer league rosters online and now he's not on either.

I just checked both summer league rosters online and now he's not on either.

Maybe OKC released him after the game today.

I'm not sure what team AR's on, but he was in the gym last night in Orlando while Celts were playing OKC. And he was dressed to play (never saw him on the court).

And what was Rob Murphy doing there -- he was definately in the back row, and I havn't been drinking either (maybe I should start).

I'm not sure what team AR's on, but he was in the gym last night in Orlando while Celts were playing OKC. And he was dressed to play (never saw him on the court).

And what was Rob Murphy doing there -- he was definately in the back row, and I havn't been drinking either (may I should start).

AR was on the OKC bench. No idea why Rob was there.

AR was on the OKC bench. No idea why Rob was there.

Ok, good to see Andy getting some summer league consideration ... wish he could have played. I think he's a better shooter than most of the guards in Orlando -- IF he can get open.

I don't get why Devo didn't make a roster, he's a much better player than Andy, and probably 75% of the players in summer league

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom