Summer RSCI ratings | Syracusefan.com

Summer RSCI ratings

moqui

generational talent
the summer RSCI ratings were published last week . . . didn't find them mentioned here in a site search, so here is the link

using Francis' most recent listing of SU's 2013 targets, here is how they currently rank:

43 Tyler Roberson PF
12 Jermaine Lawrence PF
41 Rysheed Jordan CG
7 James Young SG
40 BeeJay Anya C
15 Wayne Selden SG
nr Chinonso Obokoh C

I think a 2nd guard is crucial, there being a good chance that SU would be left with just Cooney & Ennis as pure guards next season if MCW explodes the way we think he will

I think we really need Obokoh. I like the idea of always having a BMK type of player - a kid that seems to love the experience, works hard and can be depended upon to play back-up minutes to more impactful players. I think Obokoh could be that guy.

the summer RSCI ratings were published last week . . . didn't find them mentioned here in a site search, so here is the link

using Francis' most recent listing of SU's 2013 targets, here is how they currently rank:

43 Tyler Roberson PF
12 Jermaine Lawrence PF
41 Rysheed Jordan CG
7 James Young SG
40 BeeJay Anya C
15 Wayne Selden SG
nr Chinonso Obokoh C

I think a 2nd guard is crucial, there being a good chance that SU would be left with just Cooney & Ennis as pure guards next season if MCW explodes the way we think he will

I agree and the guards per my wish list order are: Selden, Jordan, and Young. I don't see Young as capable of playing the point that is why I have him at third, but all are players.

43 Tyler Roberson PF
12 Jermaine Lawrence PF
41 Rysheed Jordan CG
7 James Young SG
40 BeeJay Anya C
15 Wayne Selden SG
nr Chinonso Obokoh C

I think you are right about the guard, but I would think it is highly unlikely that we would get someone unless they are waiting until the Spring to commit. Right now we have three solid guards in the stable for next season ('12 - '13) in MCW, Cooney and Ennis. If I were a recruit I would wonder whether there was any playing time there for me as a frosh because I am not sure that they would be willing to bet that MCW is going to blow up and not be here. Once this season has played itself out, it will be much clearer whether or not an incoming guy will have to play behind MCW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom