Sunday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Sunday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Fathers-Day_574702505_060.gif
Future Orangemn
His offense responded with Lincoln’s Jessel Jones firing the ball over the middle to Tottenville wide receiver Alvin Cornelius and Xaverian receiver Sean Binckes. Cornelius even secured a tipped ball for an acrobatic catchNYP
Low has been in awe so far of playing with talents ike Wayne Morgan and Alvin Cornelius, both of whom are headed to Syracuse
NYP
Former Players & Staff
Video
Donovin Darius hosts Father's Day sports camp

Wherever the fathers go, the family goes: DD
Jerry tabbed free agent signee Lawrence Vickers the best fullback here since Moose. Besides being a disgrace to the legend of Moose, Jerry also said that last summer about Tony Fiammetta.

All of the above are a few of the verbal highlights from this Cowboys off-season.

Do yourself a favor.

Until further notice, don't believe a word.
ST
The good news for Arizona is that Casteel's unorthodox 3-3-5 defense outperformed its on-paper expectations virtually every year of its existence at West Virginia -- we'd argue that Rodriguez would still be happily employed at Michigan if he'd been able to convince Casteel to follow him to Ann Arbor when he was first hired there, as opposed to eventually settling for the horrors of the Greg Robinson experience -- and will have an added element of surprise in its first year in the Pac-12.
CBS
ACC News
Around The Nation
High School

That FSU realignment idea is funny. Losing Maryland, SU would be taking a hike every game except BC.

I'm still hoping for a North/South alignment...no matter how unlikely.

Wouldn't this work better?

Atlantic
Maryland
Florida State
Clemson
North Carolina State
Wake Forest
Syracuse
Georgia Tech

Coastal
Miami (Fla St.)
Boston College (Syracuse)
Virginia Tech (GA Tech)
Pitt (Clemson)
Virginia (Maryland)
North Carolina (NC State)
Duke (Wake Forest)
This way both divisions have a Florida school to travel to, as well as a Northeast school to travel to. Also, perhaps more important, GA Tech gets placed back into Fla St.'s division which is something they both have really wanted.

Wouldn't this work better?

Atlantic
Maryland
Florida State
Clemson
North Carolina State
Wake Forest
Syracuse
Georgia Tech

Coastal
Miami (Fla St.)
Boston College (Syracuse)
Virginia Tech (GA Tech)
Pitt (Clemson)
Virginia (Maryland)
North Carolina (NC State)
Duke (Wake Forest)
This way both divisions have a Florida school to travel to, as well as a Northeast school to travel to. Also, perhaps more important, GA Tech gets placed back into Fla St.'s division which is something they both have really wanted.

Everyone has their own personal preferences, obviously. But I would like to see us in the same group with BC -- with Pitt as either or cross-over, or in our group.

Everyone has their own personal preferences, obviously. But I would like to see us in the same group with BC -- with Pitt as either or cross-over, or in our group.
I still say the split of the divisions will end up being based on geography, to make it easier for fans to attend away games and to lower travel costs.

This becomes increasingly important as the price of oil increases and the ACC adds two additional schools from the Northeast.