Sunday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Sunday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
12502529-standard.jpg

Syracuse football spring practice: George Morris III impressive, quick tempo, injury notes

Syracuse football quarterback competition will be calculated decision

8 Practice Photos

Road to the Draft: Justin Pugh

Justin Pugh Would Solidify Patriots Offensive Line With Strength, Aggressive Style

OL Justin Pugh believes he's first round talent

Former Commit

It's been a long journey for Dale Peterman

Former Player

Donovan McNabb can't believe Tony Romo's mega deal

NFL.com Best Play Tournament: David Tyree’s Super Bowl XLII Helmet Catch Advances to Elite 8

Former Staff

Jimmy Brumbaugh says

Blog

Syracuse Orange Receivers Lack Experience But Have Potential

University News

Syracuse University Video

Four things:

1. Injury reports are a throwback to the old days, high ankle sprain, torn MCL. If I never hear upper & lower body injury, it will be too soon.

2. Michael Cohen is improving from his early reports but I still miss Rahme & Webb.

3. The offensive tempo thing is encouraging, loved it last year. This is what TGD promised when he brought in GRob.

4. In Mink's article he stated that Charlie is the fastest QB. I remember HCSS saying Loeb was the slowest. Which one is it?

Four things:

1. Injury reports are a throwback to the old days, high ankle sprain, torn MCL. If I never hear upper & lower body injury, it will be too soon.

2. Michael Cohen is improving from his early reports but I still miss Rahme & Webb.

3. The offensive tempo thing is encouraging, loved it last year. This is what TGD promised when he brought in GRob.

4. In Mink's article he stated that Charlie is the fastest QB. I remember HCSS saying Loeb was the slowest. Which one is it?
I've read many times that Charlie is the fastest of the QB's. That doesn't mean he is the most elusive... simply straight line speed.

I really like Lester's approach for selecting a starter. May the best man win.