Super Bowl pool..that stupid pass call cost me $1500... | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl pool..that stupid pass call cost me $1500...

cto

Administrator
There I was, already counting my $1500 from Nuzzi's pool, just one yard and 20 seconds away from a final score of 31-28.

Then Pete Carroll makes the dumbest call in the history of the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I was going nuts as the play unfolded. Why would you drop back into a shotgun when every yard is oh so precious and you have Lynch chomping at the bit??? Insanity

There I was, already counting my $1500, just one yard and 20 seconds from a final score of 31-28.

I had the same 1 - 8 combination.

One of my sons also lost from that. I think you should all email Pete Carroll and have him pay you what you would have won!!

cto said:
There I was, already counting my $1500, just one yard and 20 seconds from a final score of 31-28. Then Pete Carroll makes the dumbest call in the history of the Super Bowl.

You did get s consolation prize in the 1st qtr didn't you?

You did get s consolation prize in the 1st qtr didn't you?
Bees, yes, but my 0-0 there was worth only $200. I thought I was going to win the big one ($1500) at the end. I was like ... "I can't believe I am going to win this thing in three of the past four years!" And, then, I didn't.

Seattle offensive coordinator should be fired for that call. Just run it in with Lynch or have Wilson bootleg around the end. Incredibly dumb.

I had 4-4. Won $1,000 twice. That equals $2,000. I'd give every penny back for Patriots to lose. no hyperbole

You know why Im here...
marshawnlynch-228x300.jpg

If your going to act like that Im not going to give you the ball
AP997570743710_crop_north.jpg

Why bother running that play when Pete Carroll could have just walked over to Belichick, handed him the Lombardi trophy, and said, "here, I don't even want this"?

not gonna lie...won my brady superbowl MVP prop bet on that pick. paid two to one..not bad.

There I was, already counting my $1500 from Nuzzi's pool, just one yard and 20 seconds away from a final score of 31-28.

The way the country is going, even if you had won, you would have had to redistribute most of it back to the other pool participants who did not win...

Let's see, we can hand it to "Beast Mode" 2x and be all but guaranteed of another Super Bowl victory or we can pass into the teeth of the Patriot defense... Duh!