Super G... | Syracusefan.com

Super G...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Mike is on the Knicks summer league team roster.

As bad as the Knicks are, 2G is probably their position of strength so it will be uphill for Mike to make the team.

Good luck to him, would love it if he were to become a knick !!!

Summer league is over for the the knicks. Hate to say it, but G showed absolutely nothing. Doubt the Knicks will even sign him to westchester. His opportunities were limited, but still, when they come you just have to do something. I doubt he gets another sniff at the NBA. i do not believe he even had one bucket.

On the bright side for the Knicks, Knox looks like he has a great chance to be Porzingus's Robin. Mitchell Robinson, while raw, looks like an absolute second round steal. he is uber athletic, especially for his size. Trier, the undrafted free agent, who the Knicks signed to a two way deal has NBA skills, but he will have to prove he is athletic enough. I think he has a solid opportunity to eventually become a rotation player.

Troy Williams played well enough to likely make the main roster & get some rotational backup SF minutes. Dotson had a disappointing first four games, but showed his potential in the consolation game. I expect him to make the team.

Ntilikina got hurt for the second straight summer. he played in two games. Didn't show much in game one, but flashed big improvement in game two if they are sustainable.

Hicks is on a two way deal and he looked the part. I think his upside is to make a roster and contribute a few minutes here and there. Kornet was hurt, but in his cameos he looked a lot like last season. he should make the team.

Ochefu was a surprise, Hope he ends up at Westchester. i could eventually see him as an NBA teams's third center.

The last player to mention was Walker. he played well, but he is small and did not strike me as "lightning" quick enough to make up for his lack of size. he probably ends up at Westchester and might get a sniff if the knicks need pg help down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom