Support an Orange, Correct a Wrong | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Support an Orange, Correct a Wrong

Did anyone else catch this below the results:

LaNorris Sellers, South Florence, Football

What do you say about this? The Syracuse recruit had an incredible game in front of his future college coach, throwing for 425 yards and 8 touchdowns - in one half. That's right, one half. It was just about perfect.

I wonder which coach that was.

LaNorris up 46.97% to 33.7% or 707 votes (2445 vs 1735). LG Orange! Get it up over a thousand votes.

My wife will be mad that I didn't vote for the Volleyball player. She's at the high school my wife teaches at.

You can vote for multiple people at once. I started voting for the volleyball player at the same time because I wanted to get them to a "nice" number due to my juvenile sense of humor.

What do you say about this? The Syracuse recruit had an incredible game in front of his future college coach, throwing for 425 yards and 8 touchdowns - in one half. That's right, one half. It was just about perfect.

You must not read the recruiting forum...it was both Babers and Beck at his game.

Hmm they stopped counting my votes when he reached 2497 total votes.

Hmm they stopped counting my votes when he reached 2497 total votes.
I ran into the stopped counting votes message a couple of times. If you get out and get back in, or start using a different browser, it should go away. For a while anyway.

I ran into the stopped counting votes message a couple of times. If you get out and get back in, or start using a different browser, it should go away. For a while anyway.
They never gave me a message, the vote just wasn’t registering and suddenly was staying the same. I’ll retry in a little while.TY

Interesting just realized it stopped me at 50 votes.

Great work everyone. I watched it go from 700-800 in few minutes. I everytime I voted I saw it go up 3-4, but didn't expect when I checked on lunch he would have over 2k

Babers and Beck were there.

He is up to 49.44 in the voting now, after I threw him a few dozen.

Keep it rolling, Cuse Nation!!!!
Let's show this young man how we do for our own.

He's up over 50% now, nearing 2800, 2nd place over 1,000 behind at 1700-sometime.

NOW at 50.44

Last edited:
He is up to 49.44 in the voting now, after I threw him a few dozen.

Keep it rolling, Cuse Nation!!!!
Let's show this young man how we do for our own.

He's up over 50% now, nearing 2800, 2nd place over 1,000 behind at 1700-sometime.
The Grayson support team tried to keep up and added 100 votes in a last gasp attempt to stay competitive.

They have surrendered.

all your base are belong to us GIF

nice work everyone. last I checked it was 5:45am. he was way behind. I voted 10 times or so with hope of going back later during my lunch. but dayum, we all killed it today

The quickest way to Vote like the Irish! Early and often!! is:

Click on the link once, then -

• click the box for LaNorris
  • hit ENTER
  • hit refresh
  • lather rinse repeat.

I wasted a lotta time earlier, closing out the tab, clicking the link, doing it all over again.

This way is much more efficient.
Much like LaNorris himself, and our current QB, Garrett Shrader.

Up over 3,000 votes and 52%!!

Let's all celebrate with another Cuse QB great:

dungey_grape_soda.gif

Any relation to Larry Sellers, the kid flunking social studies who lives near the in n out burger?