Suspicious sounds with Keita at FT line? | Syracusefan.com

Suspicious sounds with Keita at FT line?

PoppyHart

All American
Anyone here some disturbing sounds?

I'm hesitant to go any further with this.

Poppy I heard the same thing. Sounded like screeching birds to me.

I remember hearing a strange sound, but I don't recall anything about it. I'm not remembering anything that is clue-ing me into whatever you are referring to.

I did see the bathrobes and frankly it is the only thing I have ever respect Pitt or their fans for, ever.

I heard the screeching birds as well

That's good to hear. Perhaps I watch too much international soccer.

Sounded to me like a typical pterodactyl giving birth. What's all the commotion about.

I remember hearing a strange sound, but I don't recall anything about it. I'm not remembering anything that is clue-ing me into whatever you are referring to.

I did see the bathrobes and frankly it is the only thing I have ever respect Pitt or their fans for, ever.

I respect them for not rushing the court.

your not crazy. i heard it too. thought maybe someone brought a bag of baby pelicans to toss on the court in the event of the rare triple double. (points,assists.takedowns etc)

Are you suggesting that the wonderful, dedicated, clever, intimidating, original, thoughtful, zany zoo members are something less than honorable? I mean, did you see them bounce? It's the greatest student section in the universe.

Are you suggesting that the wonderful, dedicated, clever, intimidating, original, thoughtful, zany zoo members are something less than honorable? I mean, did you see them bounce? It's the greatest student section in the universe.
They are ready for the ACC. They bounce like the Cameron crazies and have cheer cheat sheets.
I wonder how many more students would turn out at the Dome if they had seating like the Pete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom