Suttree [hearts] watching Georgetown lose | Syracusefan.com

Suttree [hearts] watching Georgetown lose

suttree

2nd String
Who's with me?

It is horrible watching IU win anything, ever, even if Jordan Hulls put in a GMAC-style performance. A big typhus outbreak would have been OK with me if it had stricken both of the teams--but watching this game has redoubled my resolve to travel from Texas to DC to see our Orangemen smite the hated Hoyas. And I hope we face IU in the NC game and grind Jordan Hulls into a fine white powder, along with the rest of the Hoosiers.

It's time to get fired up, my friends. Happy Thanksgiving.

GO ORANGE

Not me.

I would much rather beat a top 5/10/15 Gtown than an unranked one. And I hope IU loses in the first round come tournament time, that'd be funny.

Who's with me?

It is horrible watching IU win anything, ever, even if Jordan Hulls put in a GMAC-style performance. A big typhus outbreak would have been OK with me if it had stricken both of the teams--but watching this game has redoubled my resolve to travel from Texas to DC to see our Orangemen smite the hated Hoyas. And I hope we face IU in the NC game and grind Jordan Hulls into a fine white powder, along with the rest of the Hoosiers.

It's time to get fired up, my friends. Happy Thanksgiving.

GO ORANGE
My motto is the next best thing to an SU win is a G-town loss...any time, anywhere, against anyone.
It was a beautiful thing that would have been even more beautiful if the margin was 25.

GO ORANGE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom