SWC Making the Radio Rounds | Syracusefan.com

SWC Making the Radio Rounds

SWC75 was making the radio rounds today. Orange Nation and now Matt Park. Nice syracusefan.com shout out!

And Manchild and Boy Green on 1260. Axeman to go, (is DB still on the air?)

I thought it would be fun to ask the "Virginia's season or ours" question on each show. Matt had a lot of callers so i didn't get to it there. maybe tomorrow.

Axeman cut me off before I could get to my question, (he likes to keep the show moving). Tomorrow is another day.

Nice. I was thinking about SWC as I watched the game last night. SWC do you know what the largest negative rebounding margin is for a team that won an NCAA tourney game.

Nice. I was thinking about SWC as I watched the game last night. SWC do you know what the largest negative rebounding margin is for a team that won an NCAA tourney game.

No. I have a book that came out in the early 80's that has the box scores and I could check ESPN's drop down archives, but that would take forever and there's still be a gap between those sources.

Daniel Baldwin. He had a show from 3-4 in the afternoon on AM 1200 but they've been putting a national show in there the last couple of weeks. maybe he's on vacation?

He was in the 10am-12pm slot today, where Dan LeBatard would usually be.

And Manchild and Boy Green on 1260. Axeman to go, (is DB still on the air?)

I thought it would be fun to ask the "Virginia's season or ours" question on each show. Matt had a lot of callers so i didn't get to it there. maybe tomorrow.
I heard you on the noon show as I was driving to a class. Unfortunately, I couldn’t listen to the entire discussion. It was a great question. Well done!

Baldwin was in Cleveland for the NCAA wrestling last week and did a bunch of ESPN stuff for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom