Sweet Sixteen. Who's not rooting for Huggy? Beilien? | Syracusefan.com

Sweet Sixteen. Who's not rooting for Huggy? Beilien?

I have a small wager on WVU tonight so yes I'm rooting for them.

definitely rooting for west virginia, purdue and xavier. dont really care who wins michigan-oregon, although i do think michigan wins.

Don't know but I watched the Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Sweet 16 game from last season and was absolutely shocked at how good Frank Howard and Roberson looked. Howard was better in the first half of that game than any moment of this past season. And Roberson was hustling his butt off. Both were unrecognizable - like different people.

If Howard can get his head straight I don't think a Scoop-like turnaround is that far-fetched.

huggy and beilien ? cantstandzya !!!

go ducks.

Menu-Pre-Rolls-Top-Shelf-Only-–-Rolling-Papers-–-Zig-Zag-–-White-Original-–-Bud-Man-Medical-Marijuana-Delivery-Dispensary-Orange-County-Irvine.jpg

I'm in a survivor pool and im rolling with Michigan

The game should be close... If oregon had Boucher I think I would have thought a bit more about it

We'll see

Other options were Kansas or arizona (picked WVU and Gonzaga already) but if you pick a team, you can't pick them again (if you stay alive to next round)

Don't know but I watched the Syracuse vs. Gonzaga Sweet 16 game from last season and was absolutely shocked at how good Frank Howard and Roberson looked. Howard was better in the first half of that game than any moment of this past season. And Roberson was hustling his butt off. Both were unrecognizable - like different people.

If Howard can get his head straight I don't think a Scoop-like turnaround is that far-fetched.
And Lydon against uva. Took some huge shots in the second half and made them. Didn't think about it

And Lydon against uva. Took some huge shots in the second half and made them. Didn't think about it
No pump fakes! What the heck happened to the returning players?

The regression we saw from the entire group of players over the course of one offseason is unprecedented for this program. Boeheim better figure out the cause and make sure it never happens again.

I didn't expect such a half court game between Michigan and Oregon. Pretty slow pace to start.