Sykes from SU wbball just blew out her knee | Syracusefan.com

Sykes from SU wbball just blew out her knee

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Cuse up 44-38, Brittany Sykes bad injury obviously out for the rest of the year.

DAMN IT! Can't our women ever catch a break?!

There up 7 but we look really bad offensively, like 1-16 from deep. Defensively we look decent from what I have seen, need to board a little bit better though. Hitting ft's late though is a positive.

She must be the best player because Syracuse doesnt have a field goal in 11 minutes and is making the mens team look like the Miami Heat as far as scoring goes. Yikes we cant make anything.

Don't really follow the woman. Is she a senior? Is that the end of her career?

Last thing I read she was on the bench icing her knee when the game ended . I have not heard anything about it being season ending. Sucks ESPN2 was not showing the game here in Texas.

Brittney is a sophmore. But she is the team leader. Coach Q bought her to the breakfast during Orange Central weekend, and she talked to the alum. Wants to get her master's in Newhouse and be a sport broadcaster after her undergrad is up. Smart, and really sweet. We became close because they came to AZ for a weekend, and we did a dinner and other stuff with the women. I sent her a message, and I am sure she will respond eventually.
She sat on the bench with her knee propped and iced, and was on crutches after the game. She was on the court screaming for a while ala Arinze. On the bench her eyes were very puffy and watery, but at the end she had a nice smile on her face.

Disappointing to lose Sykes on such a happy day otherwise. Hopefully her rehab will go smoothly so she is ready to go at the start of next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom