SyraCRUZ kickoff challenge | Syracusefan.com

SyraCRUZ kickoff challenge

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
We’ve had a lot of success in the past with these informal fundraising events. In observance of the new era of Syracuse football and the partnership between the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL initiative and Orange United Community let’s make this the best one yet! OrangUnited

I am pledging a $100 donation to Orange United on behalf of the SyraCRUZ Tailgate for each ACC win during the 2024 regular season and $50 for each out of conference win with a cap of $1000.

Feel free to use your own parameters and make the contributions weekly or lump sum at season end.

Who’s with me?!

We’ve had a lot of success in the past with these informal fundraising events. In observance of the new era of Syracuse football and the partnership between the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL initiative and Orange United Community let’s make this the best one yet! OrangUnited

I am pledging a $100 donation to Orange United on behalf of the SyraCRUZ Tailgate for each ACC win during the 2024 regular season and $50 for each out of conference win with a cap of $1000.

Feel free to use your own parameters and make the contributions weekly or lump sum at season end.

Who’s with me?!
I'm in for the same.

Okay, all, one week to go. This is a write your own rules challenge. No expectation that you match my amount. Pledge $5 a win. That’s a third of the cost of a Dome beer! If we go 8-4 and 100 of us pledge $5 that’s $4000 for our NIL efforts. The least you can do to show your support for Coach Fran and the boys.

Step up, Orange!

Good idea - put me down for $50 a win. Fran needs folks to kick in, and he can count on me.

Last edited:
So if we sweep non conference and split conference the take stands at $1200. Let’s see what we can push this to by next Saturday

Who’s with me?!
Put me down for same.

In the hypothetical scenario that brings us to $1800. Cmon all. Pledge $5 a win just to be part of a groundswell of support!

Gonna repledge my original pledge, and join the crowd at $100 per win. I like to run with the pack.

Big Mark has shamed me into this as well. I am in for $10 a win.

Also, I will pay $5 for a tie. And I will play $2 for an overtime loss.

And if for even one game SUMB has 16 or more sousaphone out there marching, count me in for another $100.

Big Mark has shamed me into this as well. I am in for $10 a win.

Also, I will pay $5 for a tie. And I will play $2 for an overtime loss.

And if for even one game SUMB has 16 or more sousaphone out there marching, count me in for another $100.
I’m in for another 10 a game for 15+ tubas! Toms gonna have to let me know on that one!

Let’s see. By my hypothetical 8 win scenario I think that puts us at $2970. Who’s going to push us over $3000?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom