SyraCRUZ NIL 2023 Merchandise Offering | Syracusefan.com

SyraCRUZ NIL 2023 Merchandise Offering

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
We are proud to officially launch our 2023 SyraCRUZ Tailgate Merchandise Offering! This season we will offer a 2023 edition T-shirt in Adult and Youths sizes. Adult sizes (S - 4XL) feature the iconic Block S logo and youth sizes (XS - XL) featurie new Hall of Famer, Otto! Youth sizes and fringe adult sizes are nearly sold out. We have a premium offering of high quality mesh baseball jerseys (Adult S - 4XL) featuring the classic Syracuse Script on the front and the SyraCRUZ name on the back. NOTE: Very limited supply left. Several sizes already sold out. We have full color autographed 8 x 10 photos of several Orange Student Athletes. More will be added from basketball and lacrosse as tailgate guest appearances are confirmed. And we still have a limited supply of our highly coveted SyraCRUZ Tailgate koozies.

If your desired size is sold out, go ahead and submit. We will continue to track backorders and consider reording once minimum quantities are reached. Obviously no payment will be required.

I have created a Facebook Album with pictures of all available merchandise. I believe I have it set so that you do not need to be a Facebook user to view, but message me if there are any issues:

To order for pickup at a tailgate, send a PM to me, TexanMark and OburgOrange. I will respond confirming availabilty and upon payment we will package with your name and have it ready for pickup at our merchandise table at the designated game. We will offer any remaining merchandise for sale at our merchandise table at all home and several away game tailgates.

Price List for Pre-order and pick up at the tailgate:
Adult T-shirts - $25
Youth T-shirts - $20
Jerseys (S - XL)- $60
Jerseys (2XL+) - $65
Koozies - 2/$5; 10/$20

Photos - $10 each

The mail order process works as follows:
  • 1. If you are interested in acquiring merchandise, copy and paste the form below into a private conversation to me, TexanMark and OburgOrange (click on the Envelope Icon at the top of the screen and Click "Start New Conversation"). If you want to add items or order jerseys specify in the Additional Merchandise section
  • 2. I will respond confirming availability and total payment required including payment information
  • 3. Upon receipt of payment, I will confirm in the private thread and our merchandise team will ship the goods.
For Mail order you MUST select a package as listed below.

Mail order packages:
  • A. Standard – 1 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, S&H - $44
  • B. Couple – 2 T-shirt, 4 Koozies, S&H - $75
  • C. Family 1 - 3 T-shirt, 4 Koozies, S&H - $100
  • D. Family 2 - 4 T-shirt, 4 Koozies, S&H - $125
  • E. VIP Package - 1 T-shirt, 2 Koozies, 1 photo set (choice of 2) - $70
Deduct $5 for each youth size shirt you order.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SyraCRUZ Tailgate Merchandise Order Form

Name______________________
Pick up at Tailgate (Y/N)____ Which Game_________________

Shipping Address (Mail order only)

Package (A, B, C, D or E) ___

Additional Merchandise _________________________________

T-shirt size(s)_______________________________________

Note all digital payments should be sent using “Friends and Family” option to avoid surcharges. Digital payments made with credit cards will carry a 3 ½% surcharge. We accept venmo, paypal or zelle. If you want to send a check note that in your order and we will provide address. All payment methods including cash accepted at the merchandise table,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In celebration of our 4-0 start, your SyraCRUZ Tailgate merchandise team is offering a special deal this week that runs through the close of Saturdays tailgate. This week only you will receive not one, but TWO free gifts with a qualified purchase.

Buy 4 full color autographed photos from our library listed below and receive a fifth photo free plus a limited edition koozie! Photos are $10 each. OR:

Buy two 2023 edition official SyraCRUZ T-shirts and receive a free photo of your choice plus a koozie. Adult Ts are $25 and are available in sizes S - 3XL. Youth Ts are $20 and available in sizes S - XL.

Deal is available via prepay and pickup at Saturday's tailgate or mail order with a $12 S&H charge for USPS Priority Mail.

The following photos are available:
Enrique Cruz (game action or with Puerto Rico flag
LeQuint Allen
Chris Bleich
Donovan Brown
Josh Kubala
Jeorgio Kocevski
Nino Pagano
Francesco Pagano
Saam Olexo
Kyra Wood.

PM me with order info.