Men's Soccer - SyraCRUZ Tailgate guests | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SyraCRUZ Tailgate guests

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
For those who don’t follow the football board, we started the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL initiative last year as a grass roots effort to support Syracuse student athletes with transparent and ethical offerings focused on NIL. Part of this initiative is a program offering $500 payments to non- football athletes for attending one of our tailgates. Saturday we hosted Jeorgio Kocevski and the Pagano brothers, Nino and Francesco. They were an absolute delight and the group genuinely enjoyed talking with them. I received a message from Jeorgio this morning:
“Thank you for having us yesterday it was a ball. I appreciate everything you are doing for the syracuse community. See you Friday!”

We also donated a portion of our weekly 50-50 drawing to Coach McIntyre’s discretionary fund with a suggestion that it be used to start funding for an upgraded video scoreboard.

You can help us continue these efforts by making a contribution to the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL fund. See the posts on all associated forums or message me for details. We also have signed, full color 8x10 photos for sale of each of the three players. Photos are $10 each. $5 goes directly to the athlete and every penny of the remsinder minus printing costs goes into our fund to support future student athlete involvement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom