Syracruz tailgate vs ND | Syracusefan.com

Syracruz tailgate vs ND

Cuse Crew

Walk On
Hi,

Coming up to see 1st Syracuse game with friends and to see my soph daughter. Heard about your famous tailgate and was hoping we could join. Please let us know if we would be welcome.

Hi,

Coming up to see 1st Syracuse game with friends and to see my soph daughter. Heard about your famous tailgate and was hoping we could join. Please let us know if we would be welcome.

Definitely will be welcome

In the next few days there will be a thread that goes up and you just need to RSVP with how many people you have coming.

I encourage you to RSVP as soon as possible as we are expected to close out quickly due to demand for this game!

Definitely will be welcome

In the next few days there will be a thread that goes up and you just need to RSVP with how many people you have coming.

I encourage you to RSVP as soon as possible as we are expected to close out quickly due to demand for this game!
Has sign up come out yet? Not sure if I missed it.

Hi,

Hey, tailgate thread is up…

I would get in ASAP as they are already close to closing out

I did put us in for 5 with 2 possible adds. Thanks for heads up. How do we know if we got in? Also when do we pay, Cenmo or in person? Lastly, are adult beverages included or do we bring our own?
Sorry for all the questions. Appreciate your help.

I did put us in for 5 with 2 possible adds. Thanks for heads up. How do we know if we got in? Also when do we pay, Cenmo or in person? Lastly, are adult beverages included or do we bring our own?
Sorry for all the questions. Appreciate your help.

If you RSVP’d you’re good to go

It gets closed and you can’t RSVP than you are out.

You will pay, cash in person when you show up! Just ask for Jeremy and he will get you set up

Adult beverages are included. Generally we have hard seltzers and beer, both basic and craft beer is offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom