Syracuse 10th in ACC preseason poll | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse 10th in ACC preseason poll

Alsacs

Living Legend
DNFTXkzWsAEEIM_

Bubble team if the media is right.

Low expectations (10), so playing and finishing above expectations bodes well come tourney selection time. No pressure. Get into the top 7 or 8.

for starters, we'll finish above Fla St and Ga Tech... also I'm confident saying it'll be a toss-up with us and the two Virginia schools, and I actually think Va.T has a better team this year than uva

for starters, we'll finish above Fla St and Ga Tech... also I'm confident saying it'll be a toss-up with us and the two Virginia schools, and I actually think Va.T has a better team this year than uva

Agreed with Florida State, Ga Tech i could go either way with us. I think Va. Tech will be better than Virginia, Buzz just improves year after year after year and they have some talent there. Should be a great year to watch basketball.

Agreed with Florida State, Ga Tech i could go either way with us. I think Va. Tech will be better than Virginia, Buzz just improves year after year after year and they have some talent there. Should be a great year to watch basketball.
Next year will be a better year to watch basketball. And I will still love watching this year.

Agreed. We should finish above Florida State and probably Georgia Tech. And I think it’s possible we finish higher than UVA and Va Tech too.

Buzz is a good coach but they could plateau this year. Va Tech lost a couple of key guys including Justin Bibbs and Zach Delay, plus Chris Clarke’s recovery from an ACL tear could be a big question mark. And UVA may not have the same athleticism they had with Brogdon and others in recent years.

Cuse plays Pitt, BC, and Wake twice. All projected to be among the worst in the conference.

Epic collective troll job by the ACC writers giving us 420 votes.

So where do you think they should put us? These guys aren’t plugged into our team. They see us with lots of losses on paper, coming off an NIT year, with an aging coach. It’s totally fair, IMO. Doesn’t mean we won’t exceed that prediction.

So where do you think they should put us? These guys aren’t plugged into our team. They see us with lots of losses on paper, coming off an NIT year, with an aging coach. It’s totally fair, IMO. Doesn’t mean we won’t exceed that prediction.

I think he just meant cause 420 is funny

Cuse plays Pitt, BC, and Wake twice. All projected to be among the worst in the conference.
Gotta punch up a weight class or two, as well, though. Can't just beat the bottom half of the league, though as we learned last year, gotta do more than win a handful of games against the top half...

It was a quip about being the league's only team to vacate wins because of our drug policy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom