Syracuse +2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse +2

JLine

2018 Cali Winner: Regular Season Record
Surprised to see us as underdogs, are we underestimated early by Vegas. Casual fans don't know about MCW, Rak, DaJuan and Cooney coming in to replace what we lost.

Nevermind, -2 at most books. My local is giving me +2, hmmm.

i could see us dropping this game, more because of the weird logistics and other challenges surrounding the game. i also don't think it would be the worst thing ever if this team drops a game or 2 headed into the big east.

Sounds like you and your local have some business you need to discuss.

Yeah, I don't know if they put up a bad line or want me to take Cuse. I never get a good line on Cuse games cause I always take em. Weird.

i could see us dropping this game, more because of the weird logistics and other challenges surrounding the game. i also don't think it would be the worst thing ever if this team drops a game or 2 headed into the big east.
I think it's extremely important to win this one. With a couple new parts on the team and new leadership responsibilities, a top 20 win right out of the gate should be a tremendous confidence boost. Fortunately I like us to score mid 80s and win by 10+. LGO!

Nevermind, -2 at most books. My local is giving me +2, hmmm.
You were right the first time. Syracuse is the dog and getting +2. Very interesting.

You were right the first time. Syracuse is the dog and getting +2. Very interesting.

Not totally surprising though. One team lost 4 major players, including 3 NBA draft picks, and has to travel cross country while the other returns 4 starters and is basically in their back yard. It should be a pretty even game.

I think it's extremely important to win this one. With a couple new parts on the team and new leadership responsibilities, a top 20 win right out of the gate should be a tremendous confidence boost. Fortunately I like us to score mid 80s and win by 10+. LGO!

Yeah, while I think an early loss would be a motivator, I'd rather it not come in our first game. Could ding the young guys' confidence a little too much.

Where are you seeing this? I'm not anywhere. -2 on , for example.

JLine, you need to crush your local guy.

Yeah, while I think an early loss would be a motivator, I'd rather it not come in our first game. Could ding the young guys' confidence a little too much.

Definitely. And revenge would come against cupcakes (which could be a hollow victory), instead of a key BE opponent.

Where are you seeing this? I'm not anywhere. -2 on , for example.

JLine, you need to crush your local guy.
We were all right. When I saw it cuse was getting 2. Then by tip we were -2