Syracuse -3 tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse -3 tomorrow

I thought it would be Marquette -1. home court may be the kicker here.

The line is based on the fact that Vegas knows Marquette will not have 32 more free throw attempts than us this time.

(I hate to lol my own post but that was good)
:rolling:

Go Orange
SUball

I imagine our odds to win the whole thing have improved immensely. We just had the best game of anyone in the tournament, and turned everything on its head.

with oladipo out now- we also have one of the 3 best players in the entire remaining field in orange with mcw. Burke, MCW and whats his face from KU.Blue a very close 4th.

at this point in the tourny, I guess you can just throw the seeding out the window.

I hate that we are playing MQ! All that is running in my head Is DJ"O" from a few years ago making them stupid finger glasses. man I wanna punch a wall right now!!

I hate that we are playing MQ! All that is running in my head Is DJ"O" from a few years ago making them stupid finger glasses. man I wanna punch a wall right now!!
I've got no problem with Marq as an opponent.

It's the Elite 8, you're gonna face a good team. This is a team that barely beat us while we were at our low point, on their home court. I love that we'll come into this game knowing they can beat us, and with something to prove. The last part of this season has been a JB revenge tour, and you couldn't ask for a better opponent to get revenge on than Marq.

They don't have the home crowd to energize them. They don't have the BE refs to walk Gardner to the free throw line 25 times. We've got all the advantages this time, and we are going to win.

I've got no problem with Marq as an opponent.

It's the Elite 8, you're gonna face a good team. This is a team that barely beat us while we were at our low point, on their home court. I love that we'll come into this game knowing they can beat us, and with something to prove. The last part of this season has been a JB revenge tour, and you couldn't ask for a better opponent to get revenge on than Marq.

They don't have the home crowd to energize them. They don't have the BE refs to walk Gardner to the free throw line 25 times. We've got all the advantages this time, and we are going to win.

Love the "JB revenge tour"...can we make some shirts? haha

The line is based on the fact that Vegas knows hopes Marquette will not have 32 more free throw attempts than us this time.

(I hate to lol my own post but that was good)
:rolling:

Go Orange
Fixed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors