Syracuse -8.5 over Arkansas?? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse -8.5 over Arkansas??

690West

Moneyline Master
Thats what Sagarin has the line at for Friday. Sound right? We'll find out Friday morning. Why does that feel like too many points?

Pomeroy has 10. Seems aggressive; then again Arkansas hasn't really done anything this year.

I'd take 8.5 all day, every day and twice on Sunday. Or Friday.

I'd take 8.5 all day, every day and twice on Sunday. Or Friday.
"take" as in Arkansas? Or are you saying you love SU only giving 8.5?

"take" as in Arkansas? Or are you saying you love SU only giving 8.5?
sorry, missed the "-"...I'd take -8.5 for sure.

Haven't seen anything on Arkansas yet. I don't know if they are any good or not. They have 2 losses already so they can't be that good. I feel if they press us a lot we will have a lot of layups, just my opinion.

Their main players are 6'10", 6'7", 6'5", 6'3", 6'2" and 6'7".

Most scoring comes from their guard Young.

They lost 2 away games: ASU by only 5 pts, and Wisky by only 7 pts.

CJ could play a big role if he can take his man. MCW might also look for his shot a bit more, using his nice little floater. James should also have a good day, shooting at will from the outside and running a pick and roll. They will be fired up at home but we should be too much for them and this is payback baby.

Thats what Sagarin has the line at for Friday. Sound right? We'll find out Friday morning. Why does that feel like too many points?

ill gladly take cuse minus single digits

Their main players are 6'10", 6'7", 6'5", 6'3", 6'2" and 6'7".

Most scoring comes from their guard Young.

They lost 2 away games: ASU by only 5 pts, and Wisky by only 7 pts.

CJ could play a big role if he can take his man. MCW might also look for his shot a bit more, using his nice little floater. James should also have a good day, shooting at will from the outside and running a pick and roll. They will be fired up at home but we should be too much for them and this is payback baby.

youre doing your math wrong.

They lost 2 NEUTRAL games.

And asu smoked em by 15.

they were beating wisky by 11 at the half... but lost the 2nd half by 18 (keep in mind fla wiped the floor with wisky and creighton beat them by double digits).

eghhhh, i think this will be a close game, i wouldnt touch that.

ill gladly take cuse minus single digits

Along with most of the public. If it's anywhere north of 8, I'd probably side with Arkansas going against a relatively inexperienced Syracuse team who hasn't played a road game. Bud Walton is actually a tough place to play.

Along with most of the public. If it's anywhere north of 8, I'd probably side with Arkansas going against a relatively inexperienced Syracuse team who hasn't played a road game. Bud Walton is actually a tough place to play.

fair points. but im still taking cuse by 10.

Tried to negotiate a bet with my father in law on this game (he's from Arkansas). Laying 12 to 13 was as far as I would go, could see the line anywhere from 8 to 12, but I'd guess in the 10-12 range.

They lost handily to ASU, which employs a zone defense i believe.

Syracuse is a 7 point favorite.

This number will certainly go up. I expect it to settle around -8.5.