Syracuse at Pittsburgh Feb 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse at Pittsburgh Feb 7

jrodrig2

Walk On
Is anyone traveling to the Syracuse vs Pitt game on Feb 7? I am heading there from Rochester and would love to meet up with some Cuse fans for some beers!

I will be there!
The Pittsburgh alumni club is gathering at 2pm at Peter's Pub on Oakland Ave.
Planning to be there too.
Expect a big turnout as we roll deep EVERYWHERE now... including Blacksburg as I experienced earlier this month... who knew?

I may go. I have gone to the PEC a couple of times in the past five years. Great arena/atmosphere and can't go wrong with most seats there. A bunch of bars near the arena in Oakland.

I will be there!
Expect a big turnout as we roll deep EVERYWHERE now... including Blacksburg as I experienced earlier this month... who knew?

I don't know about that. Pitt fans are diehards there and that is one arena where it is tough for Cuse fans to infiltrate. Every big game is always sold out way beforehand. I've been lucky to score on Craigslist from random Pitt fans selling because they were vacationing in FL. Straight up lied telling them I was a Pitt fan or else no tickets, ha.

Last edited:
I will be there!
Awesome this will be my first time going to a Cuse game away from the dome. I'll plan on meeting everyone over at Peter's Pub. It's going to be a great time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom