Syracuse basketball recruiting profile: Dakari Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball recruiting profile: Dakari Johnson

I would love to se Dakari in Orange. I've seen him play a couple of times and have been very impressed with what I have seen. He already has a pretty solid post game, goes hard after the ball on the offensive glass, runs the floor well, and has an ok free throw. The only problem I saw was that he doesn't finish above the rim.

I would love to se Dakari in Orange. I've seen him play a couple of times and have been very impressed with what I have seen. He already has a pretty solid post game, goes hard after the ball on the offensive glass, runs the floor well, and has an ok free throw. The only problem I saw was that he doesn't finish above the rim.

Everyone will be after this kid, but we're on a roll for bigs the last 3 years and hopefully we have a chance to land him given his roots in the NYC/Jersey area. He's in the '14 class. By that time, Keita will have graduated and DC2 (if he's still around) would be going into his junior year. Perfect opportunity.

http://verbalcommits.com/schools/syracuse

6'10" and 250? Who wouldn't love that. I mean I know size isn't everything, but we all know the expression.