Syracuse basketball's 2015 class tops ESPN rankings | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball's 2015 class tops ESPN rankings

I think Coleman is a HUGE question mark at this point. I don't wish bad fortune on the kid but his knees have been a nightmare. I think he will red shirt 2014-15 in the hope of getting at least two good years in college. If he does play 2014-15 and doesn't finished the season because of his knees then his basketball career may be over. That would open up an additional scholarship for 2015. I would prefer a healthy five-star big man. But sadly he's been a pretty big disappointment for the program. I hope he turns it around.

I think Coleman is a HUGE question mark at this point. I don't wish bad fortune on the kid but his knees have been a nightmare. I think he will red shirt 2014-15 in the hope of getting at least two good years in college. If he does play 2014-15 and doesn't finished the season because of his knees then his basketball career may be over. That would open up an additional scholarship for 2015. I would prefer a healthy five-star big man. But sadly he's been a pretty big disappointment for the program. I hope he turns it around.

Don't tell him that. Hes working his butt off to be ready this year. Guy is rehabbing harrrrd. But I know, people love to beat a dead horse.

I'm pulling for the big guy. Met him once to know he's a good kid and deserves to get better. He went from a top center in country while in HS and now has to work his butt off to play again. And he remains positive. SU should be proud of players like him.