Syracuse basketball's Christian White to play immediately | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball's Christian White to play immediately

Sarcastic post of the season!

(Of course, the season is still very young).

Col, I think White was disappointed with your post and showed some worth in his short time. ;)

Last edited:
But Chino still can't get his season back because he took too many classes . . . .. . . . . . . :bang:

Wait... Chino didn't redshirt last year? Do I live under a rock?

Wait... Chino didn't redshirt last year? Do I live under a rock?

No he did but the NCAA in all there wisdom decided that since he came from Africa to Rochester and did so well in school he must have been in Highschool to long so they took a year of eligibility. Thus even redishirting he has only 2 seasons left.

This is the same NCAA who will not allow Georgia Southern to go to a bowl game because this is their first year in D-1 and they might be taking the place of another deserving team. Doesn't matter they are league champs in their first season.
They make decisions based on the spin of a county fair wheel.

This is the same NCAA who will not allow Georgia Southern to go to a bowl game because this is their first year in D-1 and they might be taking the place of another deserving team. Doesn't matter they are league champs in their first season.
They make decisions based on the spin of a county fair wheel.

Yep. Crazy and to think if it wasn't for 2 meltdowns vs NC State and Georgia Tech, you could be making an argument for them in the final 4. (not a very good 1, but at least an argument)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom