Syracuse begins practice for upcoming four-game trip to Canada | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse begins practice for upcoming four-game trip to Canada

CJ and Baye as leaders. Honestly could not ask for a better pair.

CJ leads by example and we know that baye can be vocal...I hear him barking out orders from the middle of the zone every game.

I can't believe I will be heading back to Maine next Thursday. If it weren't for the DVR, I would commit seppuku! Can I trust Time Warner not to erase these games before I've even seen them? (They erased the Final Four game and the BET Gtown game before I could watch them. Can you imagine my horror? Again, thoughts of seppuku...

I listened to a bit of Coach Hop's interview on the radio coming home from work, and he said this upcoming year is the most difficult schedule they've had since he's been here. He was very psyched for it! He actually sounded just a bit like Boeheim. Must be all those years together. I hope he has assimilated almost everything else from him as well, because when Coach B retires the entire city of Syracuse will collectively commit - - um - - be sad.

1st imprecions are that our front line more than likely not going to be matched in size, depth and experience all season long.

Backcourt has some really good looking options and as inexperienced as they are I'm not too worried.

Roberson and Obokoh wish they were cleared.

I don't see Coleman in any pics or video...am I wrong? SU Athletics says he took part in practice, but I can't find him.

I don't see Coleman in any pics or video...am I wrong? SU Athletics says he took part in practice, but I can't find him.
He practiced. The media just didn't get any footage of him. I've been hearing he looks a lot slimmer and in good shape.

If anyone is interested, @BrentAxeMedia is taking and answering questions about today's practice an how the players looked.
I am interested but don't know how to find it. Do I need a smart phone? (sigh)

He's in the slideshow, let me find a pic for you...

Hulking on your right. :)
13251508-mmmain.jpg

Quick question, with practices during the regular season, how often are they open to the public(students, etc)?

It's great to see all of the these new guys, but it's also weird. I'm used to watching Triche and Southerland, now we got all of these new faces running around.

Kind of bittersweet, but then I wake up and realize we got ridic potential.

Yo
Quick question, with practices during the regular season, how often are they open to the public(students, etc)?
u gotta get in the Melo center, so I think not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom