Syracuse Block S Opportunity, SyraCRUZ | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Block S Opportunity, SyraCRUZ

ChrisCourt

Walk On
BLOCK S.jpg

Thanks to the generosity of a member of the SyraCRUZ Tailgate, you have the opportunity to bid on a large block S for your Syracuse man or woman cave! Signed by our weekly guests from different athletics departments. So far it has already been signed by Gavin Wigg and Nick Kaloukian from men’s soccer and Riley Figueiras and Michael Leo from men’s lacrosse.

We are going to run an auction in this thread with the highest bidder as of 8 p.m. EDT on Wednesday evening, 8 PM on November 27th winning this incredible opportunity.
100% of the winning bid will go to the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL fund via Orange United.
Winner will pay me digitally upon closure of the auction no later than Thursday morning at 10 a.m. If payment is not received we will revert to the next highest bidder. If winning bidder is in CNY, I will come to meet you and hand deliver the package. Might make you buy me a beer though. If the winner is out of town, I will overnight the package to you at my expense.
Starting bid is $25. Bid increment is $5. Reply to this thread with your bid. I know there is a tendency to wait until the last minute with online auctions but I would really appreciate it if that is not the case here. Please if you are interested, bid early and bid often!
As much as I have asked for bids to come in early and not wait until the last minute there is some fear that the vultures will try to swoop in and win the bid in the closing minute.

To help alleviate this possibility I reserve the right to extend the close time if a bid comes in during the last ten minutes of the auction. At that point we will close once we go fifteen minutes without a bid.

You aren’t bidding against anonymous randos. You are bidding against fellow fans and posters so be fair and bid early and often.
The winning bidder of this Block S will be presented with it at the SyraCRUZ Tailgate prior to the season ending game against Miami on November 30.
Such a great opportunity to update your man/woman cave!! Go CUSE!!!

Can I ask what the dimensions are?
I can get you accurate dimensions later, but rough ones are: approx 14" - 15" tall, 10" - 12" wide, and about 4" thick. Hope that helps!

Thanks to those that have placed a bid so far! Your generosity is not going unnoticed.

Bid early, and often on this great piece!

Go Orange!!

Still plenty of time left to bid on this unique opportunity folks! The more and more weeks pass, the more signatures we add!

make sure you swing by the SyraCRUZ tailgate if you can, later on today & throw a bid on this block S! You know it'll look great in your mancave/sheshed!!!

make sure you swing by the SyraCRUZ tailgate if you can, later on today & throw a bid on this block S! You know it'll look great in your mancave/sheshed!!!
And you will get the first look at additional signatures that will be added around 5:30 including one with the last name of an SU legend!

We continue to sweeten the pot on this treasure. Additional signatures from women's basketball stars Kyra Wood and Lexi McNabb were added to the "S" yesterday. And we are throwing in a library of full color autographed 8 x 10 photos of Orange athletes we have worked with. Current set includes Kyra and Lexi from women's hoops, Riley Figueiras and Michael Leo from men;s lacrosse, Jeorgio Kocevski from men's soccer who is now playing professionally for MSL Orlando City and Orange football olayers Enrique Cruz and LeQuint Allen. We'll be adding more each week so get your bids in now!

Just a reminder, swing by the SyraCRUZ Tailgate this Saturday as the Syracuse Orange face Holy Cross. Swing by, get some great food, meet some really awesome people, and take a look at this amazing block S with signatures on it from the student athletes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom