Syracuse books | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse books

310Pigpen

Starter
I'm not much a book reader but I'm in the mood to turn a few pages so what are some good Syracuse books? I don't care if its football or basketball as long as its about Syracuse.

I'm not much a book reader but I'm in the mood to turn a few pages so what are some good Syracuse books? I don't care if its football or basketball as long as its about Syracuse.
The book Mike Waters did was great. I suggest that one

The Waters book and the Pitoniak books are both great. Syracuse fans should own BOTH of them.

http://www.triumphbooks.com/products/color_him_orange/1572436313.php

I bought it a couple months back and have yet to read but think most on here said it was pretty good.

FWIW it's much cheaper on Amazon.

A terrific book. Read it in one night, post-it noted the hell out of it with anecdotes, facts, and other things to look back on. Also agree on The Syracuse Basketball Vault, love it. I assume The Express counts, even though it should go without saying. Way better than the movie.

The Waters book and the Pitoniak books are both great. Syracuse fans should own BOTH of them.

When is your book coming out, Joyce. My guess is you must have an entire book of SU stories and anecdotes to share.

I enjoyed Kevin McNamara's Basketball Warfare. It's more about the history of the Big East, some conference realignment and focuses heavily on the Gerry BE title run team...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom