Syracuse-Clemson tailgate on CBS Sports Network tonight @ 6:30 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Clemson tailgate on CBS Sports Network tonight @ 6:30

BomberOrange

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
This is a little shameless self promotion, but my tailgate was filmed by Tailgatefan.com this past Saturday for their weekly show on CBS Sports Network Thursday evenings @ 6:30. This show is apparently dedicated to our tailgate scene for the entire 30 minutes of the program. I know the host made his way around all afternoon and am not sure what else they filmed (We were off Adams across from the Marshall St mall). It should be pretty cool just seeing us SU fans excited for a big game again. If you do happen to tune in, I am the guy being interviewed with the stereo/cooler (named the "Tune Buggy") and the homebrewed Pumpkin Ale. At the time he nominated me for tailgatefan.com superfan of the week, but we'll see if I made the final cut.

This is a little shameless self promotion, but my tailgate was filmed by Tailgatefan.com this past Saturday for their weekly show on CBS Sports Network Thursday evenings @ 6:30. This show is apparently dedicated to our tailgate scene for the entire 30 minutes of the program. I know the host made his way around all afternoon and am not sure what else they filmed (We were off Adams across from the Marshall St mall). It should be pretty cool just seeing us SU fans excited for a big game again. If you do happen to tune in, I am the guy being interviewed with the stereo/cooler (named the "Tune Buggy") and the homebrewed Pumpkin Ale. At the time he nominated me for tailgatefan.com superfan of the week, but we'll see if I made the final cut.
wow that looks great. As a FINE MESSER I have some serious tailgate envy! Good job.