Syracuse-Clemson TV/Radio info [ACCN / 8:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Clemson
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 | 8:00 pm

TV: ACC Network (WSTQ Ch 6 in Syracuse)

Full Affiliate List:
ACC Basketball on the ACC Network: Syracuse at Clemson | News

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices, subject to blackout. The game will also be available on ESPN College Extra ($), subject to blackout.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (Internet 963 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Last edited:
Ugh. yet another game not on in Rochester. I'll watch on the tablet but I feel sorry for those that don't have that option. ridiculous all games are not televised here. Was never an issue in the Adirondacks and that's an hour further away past castle black

Ugh. yet another game not on in Rochester. I'll watch on the tablet but I feel sorry for those that don't have that option. ridiculous all games are not televised here. Was never an issue in the Adirondacks and that's an hour further away past castle black
What the heck. Who/what is responsible for that?

For those in Canada tomorrow with the Sports Pack (that usually has almost all Syracuse ACC games) you are also SOL.

I am a staunch proponent of our ACC membership. I think Swofford is doing a terrific job the last 5-6 years. That said, the TV coverage scenario has to be improved and we should not have to wait until the ACC Network launch in 2019.

Agreed on the ACC membership and I was one of the ones reluctant to give in on the topic in the beginning. With that said the fact that a handful or so Syracuse games not being aired yearly in the Rochester area seems ridiculous. I know this is not likely something the university has much control over but I find it silly they put so much stock on marketing the NYC area when the city just an hour west is routinely missing games. I know the big money is in NYC but since I moved to Rochester 5 years ago I was surprised by the lack of enthusiasm for Syracuse sports (There are good Cuse fans here, just not what I suspected). I'm not sure how to remedy this or even if it is a big deal in the grand scheme of things but I do know not televising games is not a good thing for the regional fan base. This is something that needs to be fixed. Not everyone can just fire up the tablet to watch and many casual fans that can just wont bother.

Pretty crazy the game isn't on anywhere in FL as well. But yeah, ALB, ROC,BUF is nada?

I'll watch on Roku but damn, I like starting the game 20 minutes into it on DVR and cruising thru the ads.

This is becomimg a disturbing trend. What the hell is CW WHAM doing?! Does the station manager hate Boeheim or something? Too bad we don't live in Omaha or Des Moines. Would be able to watch the game.

WHAM is showing the Flash tonight... The...Flash...What? by the way channel ten did a special on Boeheim tonight. same night this aired in Rochester you can't watch a Syracuse ACC game...

WHAM is showing the Flash tonight... The...Flash...What? by the way channel ten did a special on Boeheim tonight. same night this aired in Rochester you can't watch a Syracuse ACC game...
It has to be some sort of oversight.

MeTV is currently showing the Andy Griffith show despite saying it has SU on...

This is the first of the year for Buffalo I believe.

2 in a row in Roch... and Roch is 70 maybe 75 miles from SU. At least Buffalo is a real hike to get to the Dome. Rochester should never, ever, in a million years blink at showing a Syracuse ACC game. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom