Syracuse.com and Post for me, DONE -Where to go for SU sports news? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse.com and Post for me, DONE -Where to go for SU sports news?

Longtimesu

Scout Team
For years I subscribed to the Post Standard. I read the sports pages since the days of Arnie Burdick. A few years ago I stopped having the paper delivered. It was delivered on the ground in the snow, or not delivered at all, delivered to my neighbors house, and because I live in Madison county I received the Madison cty edition which was half the news of the Syracuse edition, for the same price.

I was reading the SU sports articles online at Syracuse.com anyway, because I was not getting the complete edition, so a few years ago I stopped the paper.

Now, in order for me to read the SU sports articles online, I have to again subscribe to the paper edition. I don't wanna do that. Why pay for half the news that others receive? Why pay to read online news?

Is there somewhere else to go for SU sports news?

The Troy Nunes site is terrible. The Bleacher Report is not as in depth. And the Syracuse University sports site is also not that good.

The D.O. is very good (and takes donations from those so inclined), but for years I've felt virtually no need to leave this site for SU news. And since cuse.com has gotten better about posting uniformly readable box scores, that's eliminated pretty much any desire to search elsewhere for information.

Download the Syracuse.com football and basketball apps and you can read all those articles without a subscription.

Even when the PS was free, I began gravitating here. This moderator policed forum make it worthwhile by exterminating the trolls and make it a true fan arena with lively discussion, timely info by people plugged into the program and a place one can express their heartfelt Orange passion.

Just hang out here. If you're not crazy, don't worry! We can train you
Ya thanks. I do hang out here. Just don't comment much. And I guarantee I one of the craziest people that visit here...and it's why I don't comment much. ;)

Ok, I downloaded an SU sports app onto, or is it into, my cell phone. I'll see how that goes. I'm an old fart who doesn't like to read anything on my new, high tech, cell phone. My flip phone of 20 years was accidentally run over by my car, so I'm still learning the new Android phone. However, I refuse to text. Our fingers were never made for communicating...that's why God gave us a voice.

My wife has installed a Keurig coffee pot and I refuse to use it. But I guess one day I'll end up reading SU sports on my new Android while sipping coffee from a Keurig.