Syracuse.com Poll Results on the Jerseys | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse.com Poll Results on the Jerseys

Exactly. Poll doesn't have many negative options. I'd vote "Would look great, with some tweaks."

I know it's not perfect, but I think it gives you a general grasp of which way the fan base is leaning and it's positive.

I don't read that poll the same way you guys do. I read it as less than 1/2 the voters liked them. Every other choice is a negative in some way. Hate them all or hate certain combos.

I don't read that poll the same way you guys do. I read it as less than 1/2 the voters liked them. Every other choice is a negative in some way. Hate them all or hate certain combos.
Somewhat negative, yes, but that also doesn't mean they think this is a step back from the before uniforms. For all we know they could've hated the jerseys these past few years.

Somewhat negative, yes, but that also doesn't mean they think this is a step back from the before uniforms. For all we know they could've hated the jerseys these past few years.

They hated last years uni's? We had some if these sane discussions last year and a couple people here said the same thing they are saying now, the team and recruits loved them.

They hated last years uni's? We had some if these sane discussions last year and a couple people here said the same thing they are saying now, the team and recruits loved them.
Clearly the people here have strong opinions... but changes were made to bring in non-die hards. To fill the Dome. To make Syracuse football a cool thing, while at the same time, keeping intact what makes our tradition.

Maybe "hate" is a strong term, but if we can get people in the area who were indifferent to get into our program because these changes are viewed as innovative or up with the times, then I'd call it a success.