Syracuse completes basketball schedule with 3 home games in Gotham Classic | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse completes basketball schedule with 3 home games in Gotham Classic

I am just glad we don't have to play Alcorn State. That game would have been RPI kryptonite on our schedule. Playing Canisius, Detroit at home and getting a game in MSG against a decent school in Temple is good for us.

I am just glad we don't have to play Alcorn State. That game would have been RPI kryptonite on our schedule. Playing Canisius, Detroit at home and getting a game in MSG against a decent school in Temple is good for us.

SU is playing Alcorn. It said so in the linked article.

The Washingtonpost got the date of the Syracuse vs. Temple game wrong, didn't they? "Syracuse and Temple will meet in the feature game on Dec. 17 at Madison Square Garden."

Aren't we playing Temple on December 22nd?

This Syracuse team won't have to worry about the RPI. We will be in the driver's seat for a #1 or 2 seed all year long.