Syracuse Discussion Group | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Discussion Group

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
I have started a discussion Group of openminded people in the Syracuse area. We plan to meet live once each month - on a Sunday night, Time TBD - to current issues, political and otherwise, in a format, without personal attack or insult. The purpose of the group is to actually discuss , and learn how other people view things, not to change other people’s minds. As such I am interested in recruiting people with diverse sets of opinions and backgrounds. The group will probably grow to 9-12 people. (Currently at 6 or 7.) if this sounds interesting to you, please PM me. Thanks.

I have started a discussion Group of openminded people in the Syracuse area. We plan to meet live once each month - on a Sunday night, Time TBD - to current issues, political and otherwise, in a format, without personal attack or insult. The purpose of the group is to actually discuss , and learn how other people view things, not to change other people’s minds. As such I am interested in recruiting people with diverse sets of opinions and backgrounds. The group will probably grow to 9-12 people. (Currently at 6 or 7.) if this sounds interesting to you, please PM me. Thanks.

Kudos to you.