Syracuse fan makes unusual custody request in divorce settlement | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse fan makes unusual custody request in divorce settlement

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Julia-Cuse-Hat-Cropped.jpg

And it concerns this little SU fan named Julia

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab...uest-divorce-settlement-152521786--ncaab.html

Not sure if it's unusual.

I pretty much have a standing agreement with my wife about game days.

Dont plan on me doing anything other than watch the game
Don't talk during game about non-Syracuse stuff
Wear orange
Know when gamedays are.

Wear orange
Know when gamedays are.

that non-Syracuse stuff always seems to pop up during a game. I don't get it.

Why does he want the kids with him on St. Patrick's Day and SuperBowl Sunday, aren't they more or less drinking holidays?

Why does he want the kids with him on St. Patrick's Day and SuperBowl Sunday, aren't they more or less drinking holidays?
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

i wondered the exact same thing.

Screen-shot-2012-07-27-at-8.03.48-AM.jpg
Being raised Jewish, I could easily pick which of those requests I would rather be doing. Daddy's are a lot more fun than Mommy's.

Purely for Michaels sake I sincerely hope that 'Cuse makes the title game each and every year henceforth. I suspect we could all live with that.

I imagine he wants to bring his kids to the St. Patrick's Day parade. Maybe, they will see Richard Kimble. :)

Wear orange
Know when gamedays are.

I generally have that exact same agreement. Funny.

44cuse

Purely for Michaels sake I sincerely hope that 'Cuse makes the title game each and every year henceforth. I suspect we could all live with that.

Fantastic post.

44cuse

Since Sinatra and divorce have been mentioned.

A-BW6.jpg

sinatramug1.jpg

Was at a party today where most of the guests were both active & retired law enforcement. There was a book that contains this mugshot. Look closely, it's Frank Sinatra.

"Frank Sinatra was arrested by the Bergen County, New Jersey sheriff in 1938 and charged seducing a woman with a false promise of matrimony. (yes, you could get popped for that back then). The charge was later changed to adultery, and eventually dismissed as she was a married woman."

Another one in that book which I found interesting was this one of Larry King

Larry King
In 1971 talk show host, Larry King, a noted degenerate gambler in Miami at the time, was arrested after failing to pay back money he owed. King was originally charged with Grand Larceny. He later pled guilty to bad check charges. King owed money to so many people, at the time, that a Miami radio station once printed bumper stickers that said, “Honk if Larry King Owes You Money.”

This didn’t stop NBC from eventually hiring King to pick football games on their network NFL pregame show. King’s Wikipedia bio certainly makes for fascinating reading. One other interesting Larry King tidbit: Page Six of the New York Post once had an item that Larry King likes to dress up like an Indian Chief during sex. That might explain the seven marriages. It doesn’t explain the fact that the current Mrs. King is a Mormon.

I'm confused... They don't use his last name for his kids privacy, but they post a picture of his daughter?

The whole idea of bringing up a story like this to be reported on is just bizarre.