Syracuse football given 66-1 odds by Bovada to win ACC championship in 2014 (PS: Mink) | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football given 66-1 odds by Bovada to win ACC championship in 2014 (PS: Mink)

This shows just how hard our division is. I wonder what our odds would be in the other division? Personally i'm not sold on Louisville at all. Getting them at home is an equalizer.

I have Pitt as my sleeper in the Coastal.

Somebody, anybody needs to explain how Louisville is getting so much hype. And I don't buy that Petrino is the answer.

Hasn't changed since July 2. That's when I locked it in.

$20 pays out $1320, I'm down for that. I don't feel like it would be throwing money away either, it's a long shot for sure but I've seen crazier things happen in football.

Yes but putting $44 down gets you $2904!

I may actually put 50 down. It's either to that or really bad beer.

I am very confident that Syracuse will cover the 5.5 games Vegas has for total wins O/U, I have a few dollars on that and I played a few parlays.

Honestly, it's better than I thought it would be considering we have the reigning NCAA champs in the division who return their Heisman QB. I still think we improve because of all our returning players though.