Syracuse football training camp preview (podcast) | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football training camp preview (podcast)

The part about the offensive line being able to stop the run was very interesting. If we can't do that, our defense will struggle.

I don't think Cohen even watches the games. I think I read in one of his columns that Keon Lynn has never had to be "the corner" on the team. I also enjoyed watching Ivan Foy fill in for Justin Pugh last year, what a joke. The other thing that p*ssed me off was that he though a 6'3" 210 Durell Eskridge was too small to play strong safety. This is his job. Anyone on this board would love to get paid to write and talk about Syracuse football or college football in general.

The only time they do a decent job is when they write a story that relates to a player's background in some way. Their analysis of football is horrific because they have never played and they don't know what to watch for.

The part about the offensive line being able to stop the run was very interesting. If we can't do that, our defense will struggle.

If the offensive line is stopping the run, then yes, we are screwed!

I don't think Cohen even watches the games. I think I read in one of his columns that Keon Lynn has never had to be "the corner" on the team. I also enjoyed watching Ivan Foy fill in for Justin Pugh last year, what a joke. The other thing that p*ssed me off was that he though a 6'3" 210 Durell Eskridge was too small to play strong safety. This is his job. Anyone on this board would love to get paid to write and talk about Syracuse football or college football in general.

The only time they do a decent job is when they write a story that relates to a player's background in some way. Their analysis of football is horrific because they have never played and they don't know what to watch for.
The Post Standard used to take great pride in the accolades & awards that their sports reporting folks garnered. Boy do we miss Dave & Donnie.

He also said that Hunt was a lefty.