Syracuse football will start practice Thursday | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football will start practice Thursday

Have LaCosse, Alford, Frey and Mang reported yet?
I think Petry and Mang were early enrollees, but as of 7-6 PS was reporting that they weren't on campus. They're listed on SU's 2020 roster, FWIW. Alford's also listed on the SU 2020 roster, although it looks like he encountered delays getting across the border. He wasn't here as of 7-6 according to the PS. Haven't heard of anything lately so one would assume nothing's changed. LaBrosse is in the same boat (on the roster but not on campus). Usually when players make it to campus they're placed on a campus student registry - I haven't heard any such news. Who's Frey?

Last edited:
I think Petry and Mang were early enrollees, but as of 7-6 PS was reporting that they weren't on campus. They're listed on SU's 2020 roster, FWIW. Alford's also listed on the SU 2020 roster, although it looks like he encountered delays getting across the border. He wasn't here as of 7-6 according to the PS. Haven't heard of anything lately so one would assume nothing's changed. LaBrosse is in the same boat (on the roster but not on campus). Usually when players make it to campus they're placed on a campus student registry - I haven't heard any such news. Who's Frey?
For the record, LaBrosse is now in the student directory. Even newbie Isaiah Jones is. Alford is not.

My feelings is that the season will be canceled or postponed until the spring. If that occurs I could see the nfl pushing back the draft.
My hope is that we can get through camp and no one gets sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom