Syracuse Football | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
To The Board,

I wanted to reach back out to you guys and let you know in a formal post - we are taking notes on all the comments. All the feedback, suggestions, and comments we are paying attention to all of them. I have personally appreciated it all because it has helped me better shape my approach for conversations.

I figured to give you guys a little of my own feedback as well. I am very happy to let you guys know that Syracuse Football is a hot topic of conversation - did I mention that it is (almost) May? We couldn't be more excited for this year and we hope you all are as well.

Nothing to poll the Board about today, just wanted to show my appreciation and let you guys know that Syracuse Football is rising again. Thanks guys

Dan Bartlett - Syracuse Athletics
drbartle @ syr dot edu

Dan

If you are free next weekend...stop by our Lacrosse Tailgate. Let me know if you need my cell phone number to find us.

Mark

Dan

If you are free next weekend...stop by our Lacrosse Tailgate. Let me know if you need my cell phone number to find us.

Mark

No kidding what time are you guys setting up shop? I have to see what my plans are for the day but I'd love to stop by!

No kidding what time are you guys setting up shop? I have to see what my plans are for the day but I'd love to stop by!
It will be weather dependant...but we should be out there at least 2 hours prior.

Although it took me 22 years, I'm proud to say this season will be my first as a season ticket holder. I plan to be one till I die.

GO CUSE

Love that!!

Dan anyway the social media and multimedia members could step up a little, with some more chatter about countdown to the game and random dramatic and intense videos dr now till game time getting the fan based pumped, couple years ago they did a summer workout video and was pretty intense stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom