Syracuse Guide? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Guide?

Garbs

All Conference
Anyone remember a thread that had info on all the places to go around Syracuse? I remember seeing one and having trouble finding it through search, any help would be great :)

Looking for somewhere to go for dinner this Saturday.

Thanks

Anyone remember a thread that had info on all the places to go around Syracuse? I remember seeing one and having trouble finding it through search, any help would be great :)

Looking for somewhere to go for dinner this Saturday.

Thanks
This guy has a pretty good guide...

This guy has a pretty good guide...
that sucked, who is this TexanMark guy anyway....you'd think he could be a little more detailed in that thing. I mean he missed the greasy spoon diner on the south side...:)

Yeah...that is awesome...but's it's not up to date??! Who is this TexanMark guy?? What a slacker!! ;)

Yeah his beer information can really throw a visitor off.

If anyone is staying out by Carrier Circle, Bull & Bear opened a new location called the Bull & Bear Roadhouse this last weekend. Nice place, plenty of TVs, 24 drafts and good food. It's located off of 298 near Northern Blvd.

If anyone is staying out by Carrier Circle, Bull & Bear opened a new location called the Bull & Bear Roadhouse this last weekend. Nice place, plenty of TVs, 24 drafts and good food. It's located off of 298 near Northern Blvd.

Nice...I'll add it to the list...since there as so many hotels out there.
http://blog.syracuse.com/cny/2013/0..._aims_for_feb_3_opening_in_east_syracuse.html

I've done nothing on them (the guides) for almost 18 months as a result of realignment. I'm going to start to update Syracuse, Louisville and Pitt. Going forward some of the Big East teams will not be updated. I plan to update the MSG Guide, Army, Navy, Penn State. Others TBD. I expect to add Notre Dame and all the ACC teams over the next 12-18 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom