Syracuse is the Black Ops of College Football | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse is the Black Ops of College Football

Don

2nd String
Chip Kelly might interview for an NFL job the university says the O coordinator is the new coach if that happens.

Les Miles flirts with Arkansas LSU steps up and bang he gets an extention and a raise

BOb at penn state flirts with the browns and penn state comes out and says we love you why do we need to keep you next thing he is back and loving it

BC coach says i want to interview for a job the university says your fired if you do, course they ruined the program in the short term but they did fire him.

Bobby Bowden is getting long in the tooth and FSU hires his replacement before he even leaves

at Syracuse--cricket cricket cricket

of course some schools are like SU to but damn this has been the strangest speediest out of the blue thing I have seen from pinstripe to Brown in like a week with virtually no warning

Marrone has been on the NFL's radar for a few years. The man can coach so this shouldn't be a surprise. He is extremely well-respected amongst his peers. The "warning" has been there.

Im talking about locally if you can find serious threads on this board taking about the pinstripe bowl being his last game in the week before the game let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom