Syracuse Men's Basketball Senior Night 2019 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Men's Basketball Senior Night 2019

One thing that the Kansas program does that I actually like and respect is they recognize all their seniors after the final home game and then have them take the mike and give a speech to the crowd. It can be kind of a downer if they lose but almost all of the fans stay until the speeches are over. I'd love for SU to do that.

One thing that the Kansas program does that I actually like and respect is they recognize all their seniors after the final home game and then have them take the mike and give a speech to the crowd. It can be kind of a downer if they lose but almost all of the fans stay until the speeches are over. I'd love for SU to do that.

We played at UNC a few years ago on their senior night (maybe ‘16?), and they did the same thing. Even I stayed for a part of it. It was well done.

the clowns that run the dome would find some epic way to screw that up

I thought it was poor that JB didn't call a time out with a few minutes left and take Frank and Chucky out so they could get their thank you from the crowd (that was left).

I thought it was poor that JB didn't call a time out with a few minutes left and take Frank and Chucky out so they could get their thank you from the crowd (that was left).

One final way for JB to needle two guys he's not fond of