Syracuse men's lacrosse attacker Dylan Donahue leads country | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse men's lacrosse attacker Dylan Donahue leads country

He's been great out of the gate, explosive, finishing great.

Other guys who played really well were Mullins, who while LT went 1-4, did "hold him" to 1 and 4 without a whole lot of extra help. Tom Grimm has also been playing well at DM. He's not Matt Abbott but he did do a nice job on a couple of one man clears. Also thought both goalies did a very good job with some great saves. Bill Ward with a hat trick, who saw that coming.

Jordan Evans has had a rough start. Not much from Lecky yet.

He's been great out of the gate, explosive, finishing great.

Other guys who played really well were Mullins, who while LT went 1-4, did "hold him" to 1 and 4 without a whole lot of extra help. Tom Grimm has also been playing well at DM. He's not Matt Abbott but he did do a nice job on a couple of one man clears. Also thought both goalies did a very good job with some great saves. Bill Ward with a hat trick, who saw that coming.

Jordan Evans has had a rough start. Not much from Lecky yet.

There hasnt been much from Lecky for 4 years now. The hype machine pretty much doomed him from day 1 here and honestly hes been mediocore at best. I fully expect Galasso to take his spot on the first Mid line. I do think he could be a hell of an asset as a D middie clearing but not sure his actual defensive skills make that possible. Lecky has unfortunately been underhwhelming for the third year in a row, hes the definition of enigma.

I'm not sure what you mean? Evans has been playing what way for 3 years? I'm not following you.

JeremyCuse said:
Hes been playing that way for 3 years, thats one hell of a slow start, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom