Syracuse moves up to 5th in ESPN coaches poll | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse moves up to 5th in ESPN coaches poll

Hmmm. Hard to say because we don't play anyone really good. It seems that, for lack of hard evidence, we are finally getting the "respect" from pollsters many fans crave. In the meantime, Duke is playing Kentucky, Lville, and soon Ohio State! We'll know a little more after the Arkansas game, because the environment will be tough, but then it's back to the cupcakes.

Don't get me wrong! I'm glad we're #5.

Hmmm. Hard to say because we don't play anyone really good. It seems that, for lack of hard evidence, we are finally getting the "respect" from pollsters many fans crave. In the meantime, Duke is playing Kentucky, Lville, and soon Ohio State! We'll know a little more after the Arkansas game, because the environment will be tough, but then it's back to the cupcakes.

Don't get me wrong! I'm glad we're #5.
And after Friday, we'll have one true road game under out belts, which will put us one ahead of Duke.

I'm of the opinion that, as no NCAA games are now played on home courts, playing at neutral sites, pre-conference, is good preparation for the post season.

But still, playing on Arkansas's home court is as difficult a task as playing most anybody on a neutral court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom