Class of 2015 - Syracuse National Signing Day | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Syracuse National Signing Day

B8_ydhFIQAA5ET8.jpg:large

Nunes Recruiting ‏@NunesRecruiting 3m3 minutes ago
Remaining NLI's for SU - Ealey, Perkins, Hofrichter, Frederick, Dungey. Doyle Grimes is also still a possibility to choose SU today.

Both Rivals and Scout have Grimes committed to Marshall as of 2/4/14.

Here's highlights, general info, and when applicable, links to JB's film evaluations: http://.com/su-football-signing-day-central-in-the-grove/

Everyone is in.

Does anyone know Evan Adams's Twitter, if he has one? I've added the Twitter handles to each recruit on my signing day post linked above, and Adams is the only one I can't find. He may just not have one, I guess.

He and Idris Price are carpooling, but they've got to stop and pick up Dale Peterman and Jamere Knox first.

Dom Timbers was supposed to help with gas money but he gone.

I like this class a lot and can't understand why both 247 and ESPN have the Cuse ranked last in the ACC. Doesn't look good on ESPNU and hoping this class can right the ship in future years.

Nice job today.
Thanks! I got started late - didn't anticipate the combination of: 1) a sick kid keeping me up half the night 2) all of our recruits being so damn on the ball with getting their faxes in early and 3) a one out time difference between eastern and central making THAT big a difference, but I was playing catch up all morning since half the class got their stuff in before the clock even struck 7 my time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom