Syracuse opens -12.5 against Georgetown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens -12.5 against Georgetown

Only time I bet against SU was the 2001 football beatdown at the hands of the U

If you took money line Georgetown .. that’s a bet against Syracuse ...otherwise you’re betting against a point spread

Spin. I took P.C. against the Cuse a number of years back. I was betting against Syracuse. if it makes you feel better to say it that way, go for it.

The bet is inconsequential to my rooting interest. To be honest, I'd rather SU won that game by 25 and I lost the money. I root for SU to win every game, and win big. But, I have 35 years worth of experience watching Boeheim coached teams, I am good at recognizing repeating patterns, and I'm good at crunching numbers. I view it in almost exactly the same way as I invest - divorce myself from emotional/hasty decisions and make rational, sound choices based on analytical data and pattern recognition.

The bet is inconsequential to my rooting interest. To be honest, I'd rather SU won that game by 25 and I lost the money. I root for SU to win every game, and win big. But, I have 35 years worth of experience watching Boeheim coached teams, I am good at recognizing repeating patterns, and I'm good at crunching numbers. I view it in almost exactly the same way as I invest - divorce myself from emotional/hasty decisions and make rational, sound choices based on analytical data and pattern recognition.
I understand that and agree. I do the same. But when we bet on the opposing team, we are betting against Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom