Syracuse opens -12 over VAtech.. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens -12 over VAtech..

690West

Moneyline Master
Not sure how much their questionable guys played into this number. Seems a little high. I was thinking -9

Not sure how much their questionable guys played into this number. Seems a little high. I was thinking -9

Line came out later than other Tuesday games, so I think at least 3-4 points due to the injuries. I was thinking -8. Time to see how we respond first time in a hostile environment.

After Miami I imagine a lot of folks will be shy on that line ...

Line came out later than other Tuesday games, so I think at least 3-4 points due to the injuries. I was thinking -8. Time to see how we respond first time in a hostile environment.

Where do you get the early lines? I remember back before my last boss died he always had me checking scoresandodds for him. Of course this was the same boss whose trust I earned enough to make runs to the LQ when his alcohol was running low and was one of those weirdos who mostly bet baseball if I recall, so I'm looking for new advice. (and RIP Mike, I know you're watching from somewhere and I hope I can make you proud)

Where do you get the early lines? I remember back before my last boss died he always had me checking scoresandodds for him. Of course this was the same boss whose trust I earned enough to make runs to the LQ when his alcohol was running low and was one of those weirdos who mostly bet baseball if I recall, so I'm looking for new advice. (and RIP Mike, I know you're watching from somewhere and I hope I can make you proud)
Earliest lines I find are at vegasinsider.com

Line has actually moved up a hair to -12.5 at most books. If I wasn't Orange, I think I'd actually find some value taking the points for the home dog tonight. Sagarin says it should be much lower. I wonder what KP says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom