Syracuse opens -3 over Maryland... | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens -3 over Maryland...

It's time to right this ship. Lay em!!

I envision this game being very similar to our game at Wake Forest. We build a lead early, and they go on their nerve-wrecking mini-runs to cut into the lead, and we ultimately end up winning by like 8 with a few critical buckets from Ennis down the stretch - something like 60-52.

we are going to get maryland's best shot. this scheduling saturday/monday with back to back road games is BS. it will be a hard game to win.

Slight movement up to -3.5 or -4

Terps are 10-3 at home
I predicted 4. I'll be laying some decent change tonight.

I layed off BC, felt that was way to fat a line. I did however pick us vs Duke (+5.5), and thanks to Jimmy's outburst, I was sent home a loser. Even losing money, I felt like I supported JB more than a lot of others here seemed to.

I predicted 4. I'll be laying some decent change tonight.

I layed off BC, felt that was way to fat a line. I did however pick us vs Duke (+5.5), and thanks to Jimmy's outburst, I was sent home a loser. Even losing money, I felt like I supported JB more than a lot of others here seemed to.

I don't know, a 10pt difference between BC & MD actually sounds pretty light to me - after you adjust for homecourt - it's really 3-4pts...Maryland is favored by more than that vs BC on a neutral floor I think.

I have to admit BC was one of the few games I would've felt good laying the big # (Clemson is a much better team and that was the same # - thought that was too high).

Cliffnotes: Glad I haven't bet this year.

I don't know, a 10pt difference between BC & MD actually sounds pretty light to me - after you adjust for homecourt - it's really 3-4pts...Maryland is favored by more than that vs BC on a neutral floor I think.

I have to admit BC was one of the few games I would've felt good laying the big # (Clemson is a much better team and that was the same # - thought that was too high).

Cliffnotes: Glad I haven't bet this year.
I hear your logic, but I saw the BC game as a semi-trap, and just figured we'd pull it out by 6-10 pts or so. I have never bet against us, I refuse to not always be all in on us winning.

Cuse is not a good bet right now. They are 1-6 ATS since the 1st Duke game. Stop throwing your $ away.

People betting against 'cuse are making some $$$$$ this year.

GoHamSU said:
People betting against 'cuse are making some $$$$$ this year.

Struggling lately but for the year, we are 13-9-2 which is 44th in the country. Not great but well above average considering there are a few hundred schools.

Struggling lately but for the year, we are 13-9-2 which is 44th in the country. Not great but well above average considering there are a few hundred schools.
Bees where did find rankings ATS ?

Vegas really is freaky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom